Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The thing that I am most afraid of are rabbits. Why rabbits? Because as a child in elementary. I witness my first rabbit. The eyes were so scary and it’s vibe made me feel so uncomfortable. The way rabbits have silent movement creeps me out; only because it seem as if they’re always watching you. I guess, sooner or later I will adapt to liking rabbits.
The second most exhiliterating thing I’m afraid of is big busy streets. When I am near street I get nausous. The speeding cars make me faint. I believe I have an street phobia. When I first found out about this ordeal is when I was walking to the store and I was kind of toward the edge of the side walk and I became dizzy. So big busy street are scary, and I hate to encounter them walking.
Thirdly, I don’t like to sleep at night. Because I’m afraid I will never wake to see morning. And sleepin is hard because I have so much on my mind, where I can’t even thing of closing my eyes. So much happen when your not looking and another reason why I don’t like sleep.
Last but not leat; being lost. I have been lost so much I used to be afraid of it but now I not as much. When I was out of town I was lost for hours at a time, so that’s scary. I was afraid that we were never going to make it home. The state of being lost is a whole big experience because if you’re not, well, you don’t want to be. But rabbits, streets, sleep and being lost are the things I am afraid of.

No comments: